Thursday, August 23, 2012

He Knows Me


So I’m pretty convinced that God actually works through iTunes, when it recommends me music. 

Lately, I haven’t bought any music other than worship music (for reasons and lessons for another blog).. and iTunes is learning that I don’t want to buy that Rihanna song. No, I don’t even want that Adele song. And no, I definitely don’t want those songs that are filled with profanity and other nonsense. I just want me some Jesus music.

A few days ago, iTunes (and GOD!) recommended a song called “You Know Me” by Bethel Music and Steffany Frizzell.

Well, I’ve been playing it constantly. There is just something about it.

“You know when I rise and when I fall.
When I come or go, You see it all.
You hung the stars and you move the seas,
But still you know me.”

Yes. It blows my mind. It makes me pretty crazy excited. I can’t help but worship and praise. Yes, God. You did all these amazing miracles. You split the seas, You healed, You saved, You created everything I can see (and what I can’t) and it’s awesome. 


The world is so beautiful, displaying the work of Your hand. 













You put every single star up in that big, black sky. Yet, you know me.

You know me. You have me memorized.

And not just me. He knows you too.
He knows everything about you.

“Nothing is hidden from Your sight.
Wherever I go, You find me.
You know every detail of my life.
You are God; You don’t miss a thing.”


Every detail. Every little detail.
You don’t miss it, God.
You know me.

I sigh a deep breath of relief, He knows me.




Here's the link, you really have to listen to it:)



No comments:

Post a Comment