Saturday, October 12, 2013

Compassion... Cards?


First off, thank you thank you for your interest in this adventure of mine. When I came back from India in July, my heart was so broken by what I saw and I was so anxious to do something.

With a little work and the help of a friend and amazing photographer, Rebekah Yeretzian, this idea of selling cards to spread compassion came to life.

That’s what it’s all about for me. Compassion. So together, Rebekah and I have created Christmas cards to sell this year, all the proceeds to go to missions projects around the world. We are still deciding where these proceeds will go specifically so keep an eye out for that :) 

My thing is this:
There are hungry children-dying hungry- right now.
There are thirsty children-dying thirsty- right now.
There are orphaned children-dying orphans- right now.

I may not be able to go to each of them, hug and love each of them in person, but I can do something. And you can too.

It’s simple. Buy a card, a couple cards, whatever you can- and find that you are living compassion this Christmas. To find out how I’m trying to radically live compassion this Christmas, click here.

There’s no guilt trip. No begging. No company name, logo, and statement of faith. 
You buy them, you give them, and together- we live compassion as Christ commands.

Who knows what crazyawesomeinspiring things God will do?!





Want to purchase some cards and spread the compassion?

Single card: $2
10 pack (candle design): $20
10 pack (winter scene): $20
10 pack (blue ribbon): $20
20 pack (assorted): $40

Details:
Envelopes included.
Deliver locally- free.
Other- shipping & handling fees may apply.
Cash or check only.

Message me on facebook or e-mail nessabarnes0041@gmail.com (with subject line “Christmas Cards”) if you’re interested!



Here's a peek at the covers of each of the three designs!






"Winter Scene"



"Blue Ribbon"







"Candle Design"

No comments:

Post a Comment