Friday, October 5, 2012

Expect Some Changes!

Okay guys, anyone who reads this...

I won't be posting any new posts for a little while, as I'm working on my first book! I'm beyond excited to start what I'm sure will be a long process. However, it's a dream of mine. And I'm finally done talking about it. I'm ready to just do it.

But I don't want to stop this blog at all. 

So instead of completely disappearing, I'd like to change it up a little bit. 

I'm going to post a scripture verse or a quote (perhaps one you've never heard before!) and talk about it a little bit. My thoughts on the quote, some background on the person who said it, and how it relates to us... today.


Here comes the cool part:

I don't just want my thoughts.

I want yours, too.

I want to hear your thoughts on the quote! Do you like it? 
Does it remind you of another quote or verse or sermon you've heard before?
How can YOU apply it to your life?

It doesn't have to be long or super spiritual. Just real.

All I ask, is that you speak life and encouragement. 
Please, please, don't bash something that another person person comments on... 
This is not a place to dump all your opinions about someone else's opinions. 
I really can't stand that kind of stuff.

I'm excited! I'm excited to hear what you have to say :)

I'll post my first quote tomorrow- so be on the lookout for it! 

(I'll explain how to comment without having to set up a user name and all that jazz...)

No comments:

Post a Comment