Monday, June 11, 2012

God Is All This + MORE


What’s my name?
ha, it’s not about my name! It’s about God- and all His names.
Jehovah Jireh, He meets my needs. Jehovah Maccaddeshem, He sanctifies.
Jehovah Yahweh, He divinely saves me. Jehovah Rohi, my Shepherd guides me.
Jehovah Shammah, He never leaves me. Jehovah Rapha, He heals me.
Jehovah Shalom, He establishes peace. El-Olam, He is everlasting.
El-Roi, He is strong, He can see. El-Elyon, He is MOST high.
El Shaddai, He is God of the mountains.

He is the Alpha, Omega, Advocate, 
Abba, Omnipresent, Anointed One, 
Author of Life, Beginning, End, Comforter, 
Deliverer, Commander, an all Consuming Fire, 
Counselor, Door, Father, Immanuel, King of Kings, 
Love, Master, Omnipotent, Messiah, Potter, the Way
the Teacher, Solid Rock, and the Gentle Whisper.

He is loving, merciful, steadfast, true, caring, 
compassionate, worthy, enduring, perfect, and strong. 
His hands: large enough to hold the whole world, but small enough to hold me
His eyes: all-seeing, but forgiving
His ears: able to hear everyone, everywhere, but able to distinguish my silent cries for justice, mercy, and love. 
His heart: so wide, so deep, so great that it’s endless, with no boundaries

This is the mighty God I serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment